Delta 15s begins the performance line-up of Delta and combines sleek lines with a smaller fitting cockpit to create an exceptional kayak suited for lighter paddlers with intermediate to advanced skills. A very quick and nimble kayak, its 15′ length, 22″ width and lower deck height allow for fast and responsive handling coupled with reassuring secondary stability. With a conveniently accessible front day hatch, its storage capacity lends itself to multi-day tripping and at only 44lbs its a breeze to carry. Equipped with skeg or rudder options, the Delta 15s promises to please in quality, value and performance. Also featuring a fully adjustable ultralight seat, generous deck rigging, integrated self-rescue straps, gas pedal foot braces and auto-tight reflective perimeter lines. Made of acrylic SolarKote Thermoform it is incredibly UV resistant and virtually indestructible. 3-Year Limited Warranty for original owner.
- Thermoformed ABS plastic hull material is stiff and light like traditional composite kayaks and offers similar looks, but costs considerably less
- 15′ length, 22″ width and lower deck height allow for fast and responsive handling coupled with reassuring secondary stability
- Seat is adjustable 4 in. forward and backward even while paddling, so the trim of the kayak can be adjusted on the move; upgraded seat is lighter weight than previous models
- Neoprene-padded seat and adjustable back band offer comfort and support on long trips; neoprene padding on leg bracing in the cockpit improves comfort and control
- Cockpit-adjustable footbraces fit most paddlers and integrated thigh braces increase overall comfort
- Cockpit-deployable rudder enhances tracking in rough water and windy conditions; control the rudder with the footbraces
- 3 storage areas provide ample space for every accoutrement: 2 main dry storage areas and a fore day hatch are placed within easy reach
- Redesigned hatch covers create a watertight seal without the need to twist, screw or fidget; they are very easy to seat correctly and seal with an obvious feel
- Bungee deck rigging at bow and stern retains extra gear; safety straps aft of cockpit and nylon perimeter lines aid in paddle float self-rescue
- The Delta 15s kayak with rudder features ergonomic, rubber grab handles that are easy on tired hands
- Proudly made in North America
***Contact Quickwater for available colors. On water demos available every day. Available for pickup in store. We also ship Delta kayaks anywhere in the continental US for reasonable prices. Contact Quicwater for delivery and shipping estimates.