Delta 15.5 GT is the flagship model of Deltas touring line-up. Ideal for novice to advanced paddlers, the 15.5GT offers comfort, stability and unparalleled performance. We consider this a performance kayak trapped in a touring kayaks body, literally! Boasting loads of storage capacity for those longer trips, its refined hull shape allows for better speed and handling without compromising stability and talk about acceleration, wow! The long waterline and moderate ‘V shaped’ hull provide an impressive combination of speed and stability that will inspire the confidence of new or experienced paddlers in almost any conditions. Ready for day trips, long weekends or extended trips, the Delta 15.5 GT includes Delta’s new multi-position Contour Plus Seat System which is padded and self draining and the proprietary Press-Lock Hatch System assures a dry ride for your gear. A hard shell day pod rests in front of the paddler for convenience in retrieving essential items. Ideal for paddlers between 150 lbs – 240 lbs. Made of industry leading acrylic SolarKote Thermoform making it virtually indestructible and incredibly UV resistant which will ensure your hull doesn’t fade when properly cared for. Rudders are standard on all 15.5 GTs. 2-Year Limited Warranty for original owner.
- V-Shaped hull with moderate chine and upswept bow provides an optimal blend of speed and stability for great performance and a dryer ride
- Thermoformed ABS construction provides high abrasion and impact-resistance coupled with superior UV protection so your kayak looks like new for many years.
- Designed with simplicity in mind Delta’s lightweight, multi-position Contour Seat System provides excellent back support, quick adjustment and optimal comfort in a user friendly design.
- Delta’s proprietary indexing system allows the seat to travel forward and back 4” for a custom fit under the thigh braces and to help trim your kayak if needed
- New low-profile front day hatch is within easy reach, and 2 main dry storage areas sealed with rigid bulkheads provide ample space for your gear
- Delta’s proprietary ‘Press-Lock’ hatch covers create a watertight seal with a specially designed gasket that envelops the rim of the hatch with an easy push
- Padded integrated thigh braces improve control and overall comfort
- Delta’s integrated rescue system combines bungee cord, perimeter line and paddle recess aft of the cockpit to help make paddle float re-entry quicker and easier.
- Raised bungee lines provide a quick and easy place to secure your paddle blade at the bow and a convenient place to secure your spare paddle at the stern
- Deck fittings are recessed and hatches flush-mounted for a sleek look and no-snag design.
- Channel-mounted and individually tubed rudder lines ensure a smooth and kink-free operation
- The Delta 15.5GT with rudder features ergonomic, retractable dual-density grab handles that are easy on the hands
- Proudly Made in North America
****Contact Quickwater for available colors before purchasing. Available for pickup in store. We also ship Delta kayaks anywhere in the continental US for reasonable prices. Contact Quickwater for delivery and shipping estimates.
For more information on the Delta 15.5 GT, please visit Delta Kayaks then return here to purchase your Delta when you’re ready.