Delta 14 is our best seller and the ultimate in lightweight touring performance. Feature packed with loads of storage while offering ultralight handling on and off the water. Outstanding performance on lakes and the ocean with a long waterline and moderate ‘V shaped’ hull that provides an impressive combination of speed and stability that will inspire the confidence of new or experienced paddlers in almost any conditions. Ready for day trips, long weekends or extended trips, the Delta 14 includes Delta’s multi-position Contour Plus Seat System which is padded and self draining along with the proprietary Press-Lock Hatch System which assures a dry ride for your gear. A hard shell day pod rests in front of the paddler for convenience in retrieving essential items. Ideal for paddlers between 150 lbs – 240 lbs. Made of industry leading acrylic SolarKote Thermoform making it virtually indestructible and incredibly UV resistant which will ensure your hull doesn’t fade when properly cared for. Available with or without a rudder system. Rudder systems are stocked at Quickwater. Without rudders are custom orders. 3-Year Limited Warranty for original owner.
- Thermoformed ABS plastic hull provides high abrasion- and impact-resistance coupled with superior UV protection so your kayak looks like new for years to come
- Long waterline and multifaceted V-shaped hull provide a combination of speed and stability that will inspire the confidence of new or experienced paddlers
- Adjustable, multi-position seat offers excellent back support, quick adjustment and cushy comfort
- Neoprene padding on leg bracing in the cockpit improves comfort and control
- Cockpit-adjustable footbraces fit most paddlers and integrated thigh braces increase overall comfort
- Channel-mounted and individually tubed rudder lines ensure a smooth and kink-free operation of the rudder
- A fore day hatch within easy reach and 2 large, accessible dry storage areas provide ample space for your gear and make loading and unloading a breeze
- Press-Lock hatch covers create a watertight seal with a specially designed gasket that envelops the rim of the hatch with an easy push
- Bungee deck rigging at bow and stern retains extra gear; safety straps aft of cockpit and nylon perimeter lines aid in paddle float self-rescue
- The Delta 14 Kayak with Rudder features ergonomic, rubber grab handles that are easy on the hands
- Proudly made in North America
***On water demos available every day. Available for pickup in store. We also ship Delta kayaks anywhere in the continental US for reasonable prices. Contact Quickwater for delivery and shipping estimates.
To learn more about our best selling Delta 14, please visit Delta Kayaks then return to Quickwater to purchase your Delta