Big River Dry Bag is super strong and abrasion resistant. This non-PVC mid-weight dry bag has space saving low profile Hypalon® lash loops on the sides for secure stacking and a roll-resistant oval shape. A great choice for rugged water sports like kayaking, canoeing and rafting. Great for under deck storage in kayaks or outer deck storage on kayaks, canoes and SUPs. Suitable to keep contents dry in any wet situation where the bag is not submerged. TPU laminated fabric with 10,000 mm waterhead. Waterproof, double stitched, reinforced, tape sealed seams. Hypalon® lash loops for secure attachment or stacking. Waterproof Hypalon® roll top closure does not wick moisture space saving, low profile, streamlined shape. Oval base resists rolling – stays where you put it.
- TPU laminated fabric with 10,000 mm waterhead
- Super strong and abrasion resistant 420 D nylon fabric
- Waterproof, double stitched, reinforced, tape sealed seams
- Hypalon® lash loops for secure attachment or stacking
- Waterproof Hypalon® roll top closure does not wick moisture
- Space saving, low profile, streamlined shape
- Oval base resists rolling – stays where you put it Proper Use:
- Any roll-top dry sack must be closed properly to ensure water can’t get in. Begin by folding the Hypalon™ strip down first and be sure to have at least three rolls before closing the buckle.
- Avoid contact with sharp objects or subjecting the sack to high abrasion, as this could compromise the waterproof fabric.
- Like all manufacturers of roll-top, fabric dry sacks, Sea to Summit recommends that sensitive electronic devices be ‘double bagged’ (i.e. putting electronics inside one dry sack then placing this inside a second dry sack). For maximum protection, the use of a waterproof hard case should be considered.
- Not intended for situations where dry sack will be submerged under water.
**Available colors: Black, Blue, Green, Orange, Yellow. Please note, dry bags ship in assorted colors
To learn more about Sea to Summits Big River Dry Bags, please visit Sea To Summit then return to Quickwater to purchase your next dry bag