Astral V-Eight is the world’s first breathable PFD. The V-Eight combines our Airescape® technology (patent pending) with an ergonomic design, and light weight construction. Great for warm weather the V-Eight boasts a super high mesh back for cooling properties and high kayak seat backs found in recreational kayaks. Suitable for both men and women.
- Next to your body a wide, soft, open-weave mesh allows free transport of warm air and sweat away from your torso.
- The inside of the PFD’s foam has a textured surface that reduces body contact by 70%, creating channels for air to move freely.
- Strategically placed “Vent Port” cutouts in the foam let warm air escape out of the jacket.
- This tough, breathable life jacket is covered with 200 x 400-denier rip stop nylon, with a polyester mesh liner that is very comfortable.
- Articulated foam panels adjust to a wide range of body types and are environmentally friendly.
- Fits both men and women well the foam in the upper front is sculpted to fit a woman’s body.
- The super high mesh back is ideal for warm temperatures keeping you cool and comfortable under the hot summer sun and staying out of the way of your seat back.
- Two large expanding mesh cargo pockets holds a bunch.
- The sturdy lash tab secures your knife or other gear.
- The front entry is easy to get in and out of with the Self-Locking Vislon Teeth YKK® zipper.
- Design flotation: 16.2 lbs.
To learn more about the Astral V-Eight, please visit Astral then return to Quickwater to purchase your next PFD.
***END OF SEASON SALE. AVAILABLE IN LIMITED QUANTITIES. CALL QUICKWATER TO CONFIRM BEFORE PURCHASING