Astral Ronny Fisher was designed to meet the needs of expert anglers. Our ThinVent™ back design keeps you cool and comfortable, while loads of storage options keep the essentials well organized and at your fingertips. We’ve also added a unique stowable rain hood, tool organizer and beverage pocket.The Ronny Fisher’s Thin-Vent™ back panel works comfortably with any raft or kayak seat, including recreational kayak seats with higher backs.
- A ventilation channel in the 1/2″ foam back panel lets heat and moisture escape for greater comfort.
- Sculpted, ergonomic PE foam panels fit comfortably and securely while being easy on the environment.
- Two flip-down pockets provide excellent working platforms for organizing and changing tackle.
- Two zippered pockets hold the gear every fisherman needs close at hand. One of the pockets even expands to hold your favorite beverage!
- The tool organizer holds pliers, line clips, etc., and multiple attachment points let you tether gear you don’t want to lose.
- An accessory lash tab provides a secure location for attaching a rescue knife.
- A stow-away hood provides handy protection when the weather turns foul. No need to stop fishing!
- Soft mesh liner provides ventilation and next-to-skin comfort.
- This jacket carries the US Coast Guard Certification, through testing by Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
- Reflective detailing helps keep you visible in low-light conditions.
To learn more about the Astral Ronny Fisher, please visit Astral then return to Quickwater to purchase your next fishing PFD. To learn more about sizing, please visit our Specifications tab