Astral Norge PFD was redesigned for 2015. The Men’s Norge Life Jacket is built with environmentally friendly materials and designed for ultimate comfort, durability and safety.
- Organic kapok, sealed in rugged urethane bladders, forms the front panels flotation. It’s sustainably grown and conforms to the torso like no other buoyant material.
- Back flotation is 100% recyclable PE foam.
- The outer 200 x 400 denier ripstop nylon material is super tough and abrasion resistant.
- 200 denier liner material is comfortable against the skin.
- Polypropylene fleece lines the inside of the front panels for handwarmer comfort that’s oh-so welcome when the weather’s cold.
- Two large zippered pockets hold the stuff you want close at hand.
- Knife lash tab and a handy folding knife slip pocket let you pick how to carry that important safety tool.
- Eight adjustment points for a custom fit.
Intended Use: Whitewater/Sea/Recreaional/Touring/SUP/Sailing
Features: Kapok sealed in urethane bladder front panels, PE rear flotation, Fleece-lined handwarmer, USGC Certified
To learn more about the Astral Norge PFD, please visit Astral then return to Quickwater to purchase your next PFD. To learn more about sizing, please refer to our Specifications tab.
Warranty: All Astral products are guaranteed against manufacturing defects and are covered under warranty. Manufacturing defects will be repaired or replaced at Astral’s discretion at no charge. Additionally, if your Astral product is in need of a facelift due to wear and tear Astral is happy to fix it up for a reasonable charge. Contact your friends at Quickwater C/K for more information.