Quickwater Canoe & Kayak is central New Hampshires kayak, canoe & paddle board rental and recreation facility. And we’re going to welcome you with seven reasons to visit us.
- Fall Foliage trips on the Merrimack through Columbus Day!
- A family friendly getaway and fun for all ages
- Three different kayak trips to choose from offering 5, 10 or 15 miles of river to play on or take your rental with you
- Bird watching trips abundant with wildlife including Bald Eagles, Hawks, Osprey & Herons
- Great fishing for bass, trout, perch & walleye
- Scenic beaches and rope swings to play from with great swimming
- Retail store fully stocked with lightweight thermoform kayaks, paddles and accessories
- Free demo models in stock everyday to “try before you buy”
If that’s not enough for you, we should probably tell you that you will have a great experience with our family and staff. See, we don’t sell products, we sell experiences and the experience starts with you, our customer. So please, call or email our for reservations or to learn more about what we can do for your summer enjoyment. And of course, visit the pages throughout the website to learn more about our services.
Please VISIT THE STORE to shop our great selection of kayaks and full line of accessories.
PLEASE NOTE OUR FALL HOURS:
UPDATED 9/27/15. Retail sales and rentals by chance or by appointment. Minimum five rentals required with advance reservations. We check emails throughout the day and phone messages once per day. For fastest response, email us firstname.lastname@example.org
15 Hannah Dustin Drive
Concord, NH 03301